"You two have managed to accomplish something together no one ever has; you surprised me.”
reading bad fanfiction is like listening to the kidz bop version of your favourite song
why is this so accurate
It’s funnier to me because I’m pretty sure this is from the same collection as that dress Riley tried to steal/copy in their scamo game where everyone was Zuko and Korra
urban legends (◠‿◠✿)
scary stories (◕ω◕✿)
creepy things (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧
paranormal and supernatural things ✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕ヮ◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
hearing a noise in the middle of the night *: ･ﾟ✧ヽ(ﾟДﾟ)ﾉ
Yes, I don’t understand why they did not bring this up yet.
Can we please acknowledge the irony of Hook telling Neal he’ll back off so Henry’s parents have a chance at being together when Hook is the man who Neal’s mom ran off with?
Yes, yes we can. He has a lot of nerve even spitting those words out.
I’m curious, have they even acknowledged how awkward this situation might be for Neal?
"Oh come on! First my mom and now my baby mama?! What the hell, bro?"
Well that Snowing flashback wasn’t as useless as I thought it was going to be. BUT, I feel like there are still sooooo many unanswered questions with Once Upon A Time. So, with that, I thought I’d make a list. Not in any particular order.
1) Who the heck wrote Henry’s Storybook? And how did Snow get it?
2) How did August know about Baelfire and Rumple’s dagger?
3) How did Cora and Henry Sr. go from being royalty and heirs to the throne to living a bit poorly?
4) What happened to Belle’s mother?
5) What happened to Hook’s parents? Why did his father abandon him? And how did Liam fit into that?
6) What is Rumple’s “complicated” history with Granny?
7) What happened to Red’s father? Was he a werewolf too?
8) Who taught Snow how to shoot an arrow and basically survive in the forrest?
9) Where did Snow get the fairy dust in episode 3 of Season 1?
10) Will we ever know more about the Graham/the Huntsman’s backstory?
11) What happened to Charming’s father?
12) Will Nova and Grumpy ever be together?
13) What happened to Rumple’s mother?
14) Were the spinsters who raised Rumple crucial to the story? Are they the Fates?
15) How/Why did King George’s wife get poisoned?
16) Who is Jefferson’s wife and how did he lose her?
17) There seemed to be another battle between Cora and Rumple where he “won” in the end. What was it?
18) Tamara and Owen said they had destroyed other magical worlds. What were they?
19) What happened to Frankenstein’s brother after he chose not to kill him?
20) How/Why did Tink get to Neverland? What is her relationship with Pan? Her relationship with Hook?
21) How did the Darlings get back to Neverland and what happened once they got there? Why was Wendy kept and not her brothers? Why did they not age?
22) How did Bae become Neal Cassidy and escape from Neverland exactly? What did he do on Neverland that whole time?
23) What is Felix’s relationship with Pan? Why is he more loyal to him than the others?
24) What other deals/arrangements have Pan and Hook had?
25) What is Mulan’s backstory? Will we ever see more of her relationship with Phillip?
26) What is Aurora’s backstory? Also, her mother was the original Sleeping Beauty, so what happened with her mother? And why did she follow suit?
27) Will we ever know more about Maid Marian and Robin Hood?
28) Is Lancelot really dead? Will we ever see his relationship with Gwen?
29) Will we ever see Cinderella/Thomas or Abigail/Frederick again?
30) Who exactly was “The Dragon?”
31) WHO THE HECK WROTE THE BOOK????
(The first one and last one bug me the most if you couldn’t tell)
Feel free to add some to this or answer any if you know!